Kozyvacu Mini Split/HVAC/AUTO AC Repair Complete Tool Kit with 1-Stage 4.5 CFM Vacuum Pump, Manifold Gauge Set, Hoses and its Acccessories
- A Complete refrigerant changing tool kit for R410a, R134a, R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502. Especially designed for Mini-Split and HVAC system.
- [Gauge] Blue gauge (low): 2-1/2" diameter, 0-500 PSI; Red gauge (high): 2-1/2" diameter, 0-800 PSI. Max working pressure: 800PSI, Burst pressure: 4000PSI.
- [Three Colored Hoses] Brass 'Quick Seal' fittings - 45 degree on one end, straight on the other - providing a leak-free seal. Sets of 6 inches long, 1/4 inch yellow, blue, and red hoses; 800 PSI working pressure; 4000 PSI burst pressure,
- [Vacuum Pump] High performance vacuum pump with high torque design for easy startup and efficient operation and a Die-Cast Aluminum Housing. Cast aluminum housings make the pumps lightweight, yet durable. Easy to start and maintenance free, the thermally protected motor is durable for long time duty. While a AC system requires 500micron ultimate vacuum, Kozyvacu TA450 delivers better than 150 micron to ensure the vacuum meets your requirements.
- [Complete Set] Full complete set for Mini-split/ HVAC and AUTO AC refrigerant recharging, includes 1) A pressure gauge set 2) Three colored hoses, with length of 4 ft, Red:1/4''-1/4'' 3) Two ¼ to 5/15 converters 4) 1x Can tap, 5) ¼ Flare male to ½ ACME female convert. 6) 1 x TA450 Vacuum Pump, 7) One bottle of Vacuum Pump oil.
Availability: In stock
While many AUTO refrigerant changing kits are designed for AUTO AC, even though some of them claim to support Mini-split and HVAC, it could be dangerous such systems to be used for Mini-split. As R410a refrigerant requires higher pressure than an AUTO AC system, (an AUTO AC refrigerant system designed with low-pressure latency), it could be burst when used for Mini-split system. Kozyvacu Mini Split/HVAC/AUTO AC Repair Complete Tool Kit is designed to be a truly complete tool kit that fits both R134a and R410a systems. All the components have been designed and tested for high burst pressure and boast great durability and high performance. Whether applied to commercial or non-commercial uses, this tool kit can do it all!
Write Your Own Review