R134a Can Tap
- "T" handle for easy fingertip control
- Easy to open R134a can with valve to turn off to reserve for future use
- Suitable for R134A. 1/4" SAE Male only fits for 1/4" SAE Female yellow hose
- Made of heavy duty brass to last under extreme conditions
- 1/2 inch x 16 for fitting R134a Can
Availability: In stock
- Prior to placing R134a can tap onto R134a can, screw handle counter clockwise until the piercing stem is above the seal.
- Thread the R134a can tap onto the R134a can.
- Attach a R134a changing hose.
- Always add refrigerant to low side of A/C system.
- Turn the handle on the R134a can tap clockwise until the piercing stem pierces the R134a can.
- To start refrigerant flow, turn handle on R134a can tap counter clockwise until the valve opens.
- Turn R134a can tap handle clockwise until it stops to close R134a can tap before removing R134a hose.
Write Your Own Review