Shipping and Warranty Policy
Your order is shipped one business day after the date it is received. Kozyard uses UPS or FedEx for most products shipped directly from our warehouse (excluding items shipped directly by Amazon). All products are shipped via small parcel, except for large items such as gazebos or pergolas. These large items are shipped via LTL (Less Than Truck) services such as ABF freight, UPS Freight, FedEx Freight, XPO Logistic, SAIA Logistics, Roadrunner, etc.
Order Cancellation Policy:
- Your order can be cancelled within 8 hours of the time it is placed. To cancel, please contact Kozyard customer service via email, or call our toll free number. The full refund for your order will arrive in your account 3-5 business days after receiving cancellation confirmation.
- If you wish to cancel an order, but it has been longer than 8 hours since it was placed, we can check with our warehouse. If the package is still in our warehouse and has not shipped, we will refund you in full.
- If your package is already in transit, we are still able to cancel the order, but you will be charged 20% of the order value to cover our shipping expenses and restocking fee.
All of our products have a 30-day return policy. Kozyard ensures that all products are new and in proper condition prior to shipping. However, if you receive an item that is defective or damaged, please contact us via email. All returns must be in original, unused condition and sent as received, shipped with delivery confirmation.
Policy for Items Returned:
Kozyard is not responsible for any return shipping cost if the product meets our product specifications. When returning an item, you can either ship the product back at your own cost or use a pre-paid shipping label and deduct 20% of the order value from your refund. To receive a prepaid return label, please contact our customer service. Once we receive the package and confirm the product is still in the same good condition in which it was sent, your return will be processed.
Items cannot be returned after 30 days. However, our limited warranty policy will help our customer to get parts replacements or repair service for free if it is covered by our limited warranty policy.
Our products have been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by KOZYARD LLC. This Limited Warranty offered by KOZYARD LLC covers defects in its products. All of KOZYARD Products are covered by a one year warranty for parts and labor from the date of sale.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Only customer purchasing KOZYARD LLC products from KOZYARD LLC or authorized retailers or resellers may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
KOZYARD LLC warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
KOZYARD LLC will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If KOZYARD LLC is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, KOZYARD LLC may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, nature disaster (such as storm or flooding etc) or alteration.
- Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered labels or any alterations (including removal of any component or external cover).
KOZYARD LLC will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement included with your product and you follow proper return procedure.
To request warranty service, you will need to provide:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- A description of the problem.
- Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to:
When warranty service is completed, any repaired or replacement product or part will be returned to you with prepaid postage.