- Gray colored rustproof aluminum frame, which is very strong and sturdy, built with 4.7“x4.7" triangular aluminum stand pole, much bigger and stronger than standard models. All materials are built to last, never becoming rusty or deformed.
- Hard metal top instead of normal fabric or polycarbonate material. 1 year warranty on the hardtop roof.
- Extremely durable PBV-coated polyester mosquito netting and removable steel railing on 4 sides. Double Track System allows you to add another layer of privacy sidewall. Include 2 layers sidewalls (mosquito set and strong 180gsm polyester solid sidewall).
- Better ventilated than one layer design. Galvanized steel roof strong enough to withhold any heavy snow.
- Better water gutter design to ensure rainwater always goes inside of poles and the edge frame.
Introduce the glamour and comfort of a resort experience into your everyday life. The Alexander Aluminum Gazebo elevates your backyard, or other outdoor space, adding an element of comfort and sophistication that’s certain to impress your guests. The classic design adapts well to many styles of patio furniture.
This item is built for stability, with permanent aluminum, light non-rusting material that ensures your investment lasts for a lifetime! The patio gazebo provides a shaded space for relaxing by the pool during hot summer days, as well as a haven for friends and family to gather for games and conversation. If you live in a part of the country that suffers from mosquitoes, the net sidewall ensures a bug-free and pleasant dining experience.
- Gazebo Legs Footprint: 113.39'' x 138.98''
- Gazebo Roof Cover Dimensions: 117.32'' x 142.91''
- Maximum Entry Height: 76.83''
- Maximum Outside height: 114.76''
- Gazebo total weight: 312 lbs
- Assembly required, approx. 6 hours with 2-3 people
- Snow Load Capacity: 2500 Pounds
- Roof Hanging Weight Capacity: 15 Pounds
- Wind Rating: 40 Miles Per Hour
- Powder Coated Finish, Side Wall (privacy curtain) and mosquito net are included
- Kozyard has no liability for incidents regarding potential high temperatures occurring beneath the gazebo. Due to the dark color of the item and high heat conductivity of aluminum, the gazebo may heat quickly under sunshine and reach a high temperature. This temperature depends directly on sunlight intensity.
- Kozyard does not have liability for any losses caused by a misunderstanding of the dimensions of the gazebo. The given dimension 10*12 of the gazebo describes the measurements from eave edge to eave edge and not from pole to pole. For more details regarding item dimensions, please check the specification sheet.
- Kozyard has no liability for damage caused by an overload of snow and wind on the gazebo. Please check the snow capability and wind rating specifications.
- Kozyard has no liability for losses caused by installation error. Please be certain that the four anchoring stands are sturdily anchored into the ground.
- Kozyard does not have liability for the impermeability of the item roof after installation. The waterproof performance of the roof system is closely related to installation.
Enable Buy With Amazon Prime :
This gazebo has been perfect for covering my hot tub and managing the temperature of the area, even during these winter months. With the curtains closed, the hot tub heat stays in very well, and I sometimes even have to open the curtains to let a breeze come through to cool it down. Having the flexibility to do so is what I like the most. Assembly of the actual structure was easy enough, but it definitely takes time. By myself and having never put one of these together, I was able to knock it out over 2 days. The frame is solid and I have had no issues with leaking roof panels. I absolutely recommend securing it to the concrete/deck with mounting bolts, as itĄŻs still light enough to be moved with heavy winds. *TIP: use a glue gun or something to secure the plastic side pieces to the roof panels BEFORE trying to slide them into place on the roof. That will save you a couple of hours of frustration and prevent them from falling off when putting in place.
The curtains are nice, but be prepared to replace them if you experience frequent strong winds. I have sand bags attached to the bottom holding them in place for the most part, but the ring connectors at the top have been ripped out in some areas where direct wind is constantly hitting that curtain. IĄŻm working on coming up with a solution to that issue now, but other than that the gazebo has been perfect!
*2023 update (still love)
It took 14 hours to construct, waterproof, and secure to my deck. I recommend an additional person when building the post and frame rails (Box 1 of 3), which took maybe an hour, but one person could complete boxes 2 and 3 with an adjustable ladder if they wanted.
Gazebo: 10x12 gray
Lighting: 48 ft. Edison coloring lights w/remotes (2)
- Duct tape (match roof color): use for the roof panel clips (box 3). This will 100% save you the frustration of installing without tape, just to have them fall off during installation.
- Sealant: It comes with a small tube of black sealant to waterproof the frame rail cutter connection points (box 1), but I purchased a tube of DAP Dynaflex Ultra (black) at Lowes to waterproof the gutter (before box 2 construction) and roof screws after the gazebo frame and roof screws are tighten down.
- Little Gaint adjustable ??
- Drill with drill bit and socket for roof ??
- Duct Tape (used for box 3)
- Gloves for roof panel installation (box 3)
- Deck screws (if securing to deck)
- Ten small tuberware containers for screws, bolts, and boots.
- Chalking gun and sealant tube
- Drink (gotta stay hydrated)
- Adjust ladder to 7 foot and place near the destination of your first frame post
- Layout your ten tuberware containers and empty the screws into each containers.
Note: Use scissors to cut the screw, bolt, or boot number from the packaging for easy reference.
- Most Importantly: I know they say it, but do NOT tighten down screws until the roof panels are installed.
- Ensure you use the tube of sealant after the frame post and rails are installed. You want to do this before you install the roof panels.
- Construct upside down and use chairs or other means to secure rails to roof support
- Set ladder in the middle of you layout to help set the four rails in place before you secure to frame.
BOX 3 AND WATERPROOFING
- Sort roof panels (x2)
- It sucks, but save yourself the time and frustration and add a 1/2 or 1/4 piece of Duct Tape the roof panels where the clips attach so the don't slide off when placing the roof panel into the frame slot. You may think you can make it work without tape, but you will thank me later.
- After the roof panels are installed, tighten the rail and frame screws inside the gazebo.
- Tighten all roof screws using a socket and wrench. Since you're already there, use your chalking gun and place a small amount of sealant around the screwhead to waterproof gaps around the screw.
Note: Use something small like a nail or toothpicks to spread the sealant around the screw head.
- Use Deck screws and a washer when securing the post (4) to your deck
- *The strings on the mosquitoe and curtain will tear during strong winds, so if you decide to keep the curtain/netting closed, you might want to invest in Gorilla tape and Heavy Duty Snap Kit to secure to the frame posts.
Hopefully, this helps during you gazebo building adventure. Enjoy!
Wow! We couldnĄŻt love our gazebo anymore! Became an additional room over the summer and into the fall. Our first winter with it we get record snowfall (10 miles south of Buffalo, NY). So impressed with it, held up like a charm.
This is holding up well so far! It was a much more time consuming process than I expected, but worth the work for much needed shade in my backyard. We've had a lot od heavy winds lately with intense gusts and everything is staying place (except for the curtains so we've figured out a way to secure the bottoms too when big winds come through. Such a great find for the price!
Setup by ourpool. Perfect addition!
Let customers speak for us
Chairs are light weight - but they feel durable - comfortable . We had no problem with set up.
These chairs were absolutely perfect for my wood deck. Best purchase I ever made.
These chairs are beautiful and very well made. We get compliments all of the time on these chairs.
These lounge chairs are perfect. I looked for months for something like this and Kozyard was by far the best price. Assembly was relatively easy. Wry sturdy and solid. The padding under the woven cover makes them so comfy. I was worried that the padding might take a while to dry after a rain shower, but they dry much more quickly than I expected.
Best Buy for the money. Solid construction. 2nd time I��ve ordered this pair as the others are at our vacation home. Just one warning...they are a bit short in size. If your 6��2��....look for bigger units. Otherwise...they are great.
I love this pergola. I was able to set it up myself... with a hand from my 10 year old at one point and it looks fabulous! And I could not beat the price!
This is a very nice looking gazebo with lots of space for my outdoor furniture. It arrived very quickly and it comes in two boxes. While it was somewhat difficult to assemble, it was very time consuming. I had about 10 hours into it including a second person for about half that time. I recommend that you really read the instructions all the way through before starting and to follow them to the letter.
I bought these chairs after the first set I purchased turned into rust buckets within a week. These come in a very flat box and are put together with the standard screws and Allen wrench (included). However a nice touch is that plastic caps are provided to cover the screw heads, making for a nice finish. Very light and easily moved. Great color and style. Table did NOT come with the chairs.
Great purchase! Super comfortable, love the terra cotta color. Easy to put together without help. Wish the cusion supports were steel and not leather, but that's my only issue with it!
I am actually surprised how cheap this is being sold for. It��s a good umbrella and works well. I live in a windy area and we used it two weekends so far. I put two 70 pound bags of tube sand in the base and it doesn��t move. We had a small hole in the umbrella and where the two poles screw together there was some play. I contacted them and they sent replacements. I am happy with the product. If it lasts one season it's paid for itself and I'll just buy the exact same thing again. It cost me an extra $15 for the tube sand plus what I paid for the umbrella.
I love this glider!! So comfy and I put it together all by myself, although it would be easier with 2 people!
So far I love it! I put it together by myself in under one hour. The outdoor fabric is just what I was looking for, no more worrying about staining or moss growth! Nice brown coloring and sturdy steal construction. Easily fits 2 adults (we're not slim people). Glides smoothly, very happy so far.
We ordered two of these gliders to go on either side of our rectangular firepit. One had a broken piece. I contacted the seller and he sent the replacement part quickly. We love our loveseat gliders and highly recommend them. They are very comfortable and look great.
It fits perfectly on my front porch, not too big. Leaves room for a side table on each side.
We got it a week back and it took less than 2 hours to assemble. You have to be patient and read the instructions carefully to avoid rework. The swing is quite low in height - not more than 5 feet so might be slightly uncomfortable for anyone over 6ft tall. Itll squeak if you swing too much. Its meant for light swinging only. Looks nice in the backyard.