- VERY SOLID! Made from a blend of mesh and polyester cloth on an aluminum frame for durability and strength.
- VERY COMFORTABLE! The canvas adapts to your body and its alveoli allow it to breathe during high heat. The adjustable backrest allows you to choose from four levels of personalized comfort
- ELEGANT! Modern, clean and streamlined design casts a stunning look on any patio or backyard setting
- STACKABLE! You can stack the chairs together in winter, adding convenience and practicality.
- IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR USE! Built with its weather-resistant material (Stainless steel nails, Aluminum and Textilene) and construction
About Kozyard LLC
Kozyard LLC is a young company with knowledge and experience to service the outdoor furniture market. With over 15 years of mass production manufacturing experience as an OEM provider, we have what it takes to be competitive. Our direct sales division was established in 2016. Each and every day, we work our hardest to bring you innovative products that make it possible for you to enjoy a cozy life.
Kozyard KozyLounge Elegant Patio Reclining Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chair with Headrest (Gray, 2 pack)
The Kozyard KozyLounge Patio Reclining Chaise Lounge Chair was designed with one purpose in mind and you'll discover that purpose from the first moment you try them. Experience all the relaxation and pleasure that comes from lounging in outdoor furniture built for comfort. Whether placed at the edge of a swimming pool or perched on a terrace, these all-weather lounge chairs bring a style and simplicity that would be as at home on an Italian beach or luxury resort as in your own backyard.
The aluminum does not rust and the textilene does not alter with bad weather, thus ensuring longevity and easy maintenance. The aluminum structure is covered with epoxy paint, bringing a nice, uniform color to the product. We pride ourselves on our quality and design and the KozyLounge is a durable product perfectly suited for outdoor use
- Material: Aluminum Frame, Mesh Fabric, Stainless Steel Nails
- Package: 63.8"L x 6.2"W x 23.3"H; NW:12.4 lbs (each), 24.7 lbs (2 packs)
- Overall: 71"L x 25.2"W x 34.25"H
- Headrest: 16.5"L x 7"W x 3"T
- Seat: 20"W x 69"L x 8.5" H
- Armrest Width: 2"
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
- Headrest cushion included!
- Knock Down(KD) Assembly Required
Backrest Height: 13", 20.5", 24", 28", 31", 34.25"
The ergonomic design provide maximum comfort with 4 adjustable back positions to offer various position and posture which you can choose for yourself, perfect for an afternoon nap or rest.
You can download the Specification Sheet (left-side diagram) and Installation Manual at "Technical Specification" below
The canvas adapts to your body and its alveoli allow it to breathe during high heat.
Modern, clean and streamlined design casts a stunning look on any patio or backyard setting. Also, you can stack the chairs together in winter, adding convenience and practicality.
Made from a blend of mesh and polyester cloth on an aluminum frame for durability and strength.
Build with its weather-resistant material (Stainless steel nails, Aluminum and Textilene) and construction
Enable Buy With Amazon Prime :
These chairs seem like good quality materials, were easy to assemble and are comfortable. They are lower to the ground than I expected but still work for us well.
I was worried about assembly given the reviews because I am certainly not handy enough to create drill holes, but I thought the instructions were straightforward and I had no problem at all putting them together with my five year old. They look great. They are lighter than I thought they would be which is a little problematic for me because of the wind gusts I experience at home, but I have a plan that will work just fine.
First a bit of background: I've assembled plenty of furniture from amazon, Ikea, Wayfair, etc. including a number of pieces that reviewers have described as difficult. While I acknowledge the difficulty of those pieces, I've never found anything too challenging.
Given that background, I would say building these chairs is not easy, but it wasn't quite as hard as some reviews made it out to be. Granted, I went in having read some advice from others here, and there's also a bit of luck involved in that all the pieces I got were made correctly and within a reasonable tolerance.
If you struggle with assembling basic I kea pieces, you WILL definitely have a very difficult time.
That said here's some advice I have for assembly:
* Read the directions once through before attempting
* Keep all screws loose until the end, only screw them in just as much as you have to to catch and be a little secure (like 1.5 turns maybe 2).
* Do all the loose screwing by hand (fingers) or use the provided wrench if you are not dexterous.
* Tighten everything in reverse order, it will be easiest that way. Highly recommend an electric drill for most of the tightening. It's possible otherwise, just probably a mind-numbingly long task to do by hand with the tools. Some of the nuts can only be done by hand/tool.
* The top bar piece I personally found to be the most problematic for fit. I found for both chairs, flipping it around the opposite way I first positioned it worked out better for some reason. That's kind of good practice for assembling metal things with poor manufacturing tolerances: sometimes swapping "identical" parts or flipping them around will make them fit better.
* For the first part where you're screwing the center of the chair to the handlebars, don't bother putting on the second set of nuts until the very end after everything is tightened.
* Check the final tightening with the wrench.
* Dont tighten the upper center piece (with the plastic "J" washer) too hard or you risk breaking it. This is only a risk when using a drill to tighten
I think that's about it! took me maybe an hour and change to do both by myself.
These items are great. Very comfortable and light weight. However, the instructions are so screwed up. I can't say this enough...... start with ending of the instructions to the beginning. We followed the instructions on the 1st chair as the instructions said & took us 45+ minutes and a whole lot of aggravation. It doesn't makes any sense on following the original instructions. It's so screwed up.
Start with the main frame supports and work backwards per the instructions. The 2nd chair took us 15 minutes working the instruction from the end to start. Love the chairs though!
Very sturdy, nice thick legs, material nice. Buy seat cushion, the ones that come with it are very thin.
Product is as described. Sturdy and decent quality. Fairly easy to assemble.
I had a few problems putting it together, but it was I who was at fault not the product. I actually love this rocking chair.
If the seat padding were a bit more dense, so the seated didn't have to feel the bar under the thigh/knee, they would be perfect. They will do very nicely for the purpose I have in mind for them.
Very cute and REALLY fade resistant. With my patio furniture cushions were this fade resistant. I can sit on one with my whole weight with no problems either tho their use is for propping up my feet. Cat hasn’t tried to scratch them up so can’t comment on that but they seem very sturdy. They are lightweight being inflatable so watch out for wind blowing them away if you live in a windy place.
these arrived on time,real easy to assemble,came with everything you need,chairs are sturdy and they do rock(bounce) just enough,the cushions leave a lot to be desired they're not firm enough easy fix you can remove the foam from the seat and get firmer foam all in all they a good buy for the price,they look great on my front porch.
This base was easy to fill with water and securely holds our 7.5ft umbrella. It does stand a little taller than I would've thought, but that's alright for us.
This is just what I needed. I have a tiny strip of concrete next to my bungalow that I converted to a patio and I wanted a umbrella but none of the other ones I tried worked. This one is perfect.
This pergola is great. I have a east-facing patio and was looking for something to provide some shade. I considered some of the sail cloth triangle things but didn't want to disturb my patio with new footings and big poles. Once I found this I did some research and this was great value. It helps me shade from the sun, and I can also rest in pergola, which is the place I spend the most time and I really like it.
Product arrived in 5 boxes. It took about 2 hours to unpack and layout all the pieces to inventory. In about another 2 hours, I assembled the leg posts, side rails and roof beams. Definitely agree with other reviews that this will take about 8-10 hours and a lot of patience, but we are quite happy with it.
This pergola can adapt to different weather, so I can enjoy the outdoor life. Besides, I love this color, which makes my backyard bright and beautiful.
We searched all over for a gazebo for our back patio, as we get very little shade. We ultimately decided on this one and have been loving it! I can’t speak too much to the install as we hired a local contractor. It took two of them a full day but they didn’t have any major issues. The quality is great as it seems nice and sturdy and it looks really nice. The ability to pull the curtains to move with the sun has been helpful as well.
Easy to put together, super comfortable.
I have irregular steeping stones for the surface of my patio. Regular chair legs would end up between the stones. I decided to try swivel chairs whose round base would straddle three stepping stones and not wobble or fall between the stepping stones. Worked PERFECTLY!!!
They come partially assembled. The swivel part is assembled. The seat, back and arms need to be attached. I am OLD, and I am NOT very good at this kind of stuff. However, I DID it by myself! It took a couple of hours to do the first one and less than an hour to do the second one. It was not hard, but another set of hands to hold pieces might be helpful. BUT...you CAN do it alone!!!! Very pleased with these chairs.
The chairs came without the backs but customer service took care of the problem. I had the back within 3 days. The chairs are the right height, looks good, comfortable and the right price. Would have been a 5 star but had to wait for the backs to be delivered.
The replacement looks great and fits so well looks brand new!