- Spending summer outdoors is only enjoyable if you have a shady retreat nearby. The spacious square canopy provides ample shade to your patio. It is extremely versatile and can be placed virtually anywhere with ease. The umbrella's uniquely beautiful design and large presence make it not only a fantastic sun blocker but also an excellent decoration piece for your patio.
- This canopy is made of 200 GSM solution-dyed fabric with a polyester waterproof coating. The thick material is UV resistant to help protect your skin and keep a vibrant colour for a long time.
- Easy to use: Effortlessly tilt the umbrella and rotate the canopy with our ergonomically designed sliding handle and easy-to-use hand crank. No more fuss. Open, close, tilt, and rotate with ease.
- The top-of-the-line framework provides excellent stability. The umbrella pole and ribs are made of extra-thick aluminum which makes it lighter but improves its strength and durability. The aluminum die-cast joint, along with the triangular structure, makes the umbrella more stable and wind-resistant. The entire frame is powder-coated to resist corrosion and other signs of wear.
- Caution & care: to make this type of umbrella stable, you must purchase a weighted base separately, use a sandbag or bricks, or nail the foundation to your deck. Cover and store at night or during extreme weather conditions to extend the service life of your new umbrella.
Enable Buy With Amazon Prime :
Very sturdy, nice thick legs, material nice. Buy seat cushion, the ones that come with it are very thin.
Product is as described. Sturdy and decent quality. Fairly easy to assemble.
I had a few problems putting it together, but it was I who was at fault not the product. I actually love this rocking chair.
If the seat padding were a bit more dense, so the seated didn't have to feel the bar under the thigh/knee, they would be perfect. They will do very nicely for the purpose I have in mind for them.
Very cute and REALLY fade resistant. With my patio furniture cushions were this fade resistant. I can sit on one with my whole weight with no problems either tho their use is for propping up my feet. Cat hasn’t tried to scratch them up so can’t comment on that but they seem very sturdy. They are lightweight being inflatable so watch out for wind blowing them away if you live in a windy place.
these arrived on time,real easy to assemble,came with everything you need,chairs are sturdy and they do rock(bounce) just enough,the cushions leave a lot to be desired they're not firm enough easy fix you can remove the foam from the seat and get firmer foam all in all they a good buy for the price,they look great on my front porch.
This base was easy to fill with water and securely holds our 7.5ft umbrella. It does stand a little taller than I would've thought, but that's alright for us.
This is just what I needed. I have a tiny strip of concrete next to my bungalow that I converted to a patio and I wanted a umbrella but none of the other ones I tried worked. This one is perfect.
This pergola is great. I have a east-facing patio and was looking for something to provide some shade. I considered some of the sail cloth triangle things but didn't want to disturb my patio with new footings and big poles. Once I found this I did some research and this was great value. It helps me shade from the sun, and I can also rest in pergola, which is the place I spend the most time and I really like it.
Product arrived in 5 boxes. It took about 2 hours to unpack and layout all the pieces to inventory. In about another 2 hours, I assembled the leg posts, side rails and roof beams. Definitely agree with other reviews that this will take about 8-10 hours and a lot of patience, but we are quite happy with it.
This pergola can adapt to different weather, so I can enjoy the outdoor life. Besides, I love this color, which makes my backyard bright and beautiful.
We searched all over for a gazebo for our back patio, as we get very little shade. We ultimately decided on this one and have been loving it! I can’t speak too much to the install as we hired a local contractor. It took two of them a full day but they didn’t have any major issues. The quality is great as it seems nice and sturdy and it looks really nice. The ability to pull the curtains to move with the sun has been helpful as well.
Easy to put together, super comfortable.
I have irregular steeping stones for the surface of my patio. Regular chair legs would end up between the stones. I decided to try swivel chairs whose round base would straddle three stepping stones and not wobble or fall between the stepping stones. Worked PERFECTLY!!!
They come partially assembled. The swivel part is assembled. The seat, back and arms need to be attached. I am OLD, and I am NOT very good at this kind of stuff. However, I DID it by myself! It took a couple of hours to do the first one and less than an hour to do the second one. It was not hard, but another set of hands to hold pieces might be helpful. BUT...you CAN do it alone!!!! Very pleased with these chairs.
The chairs came without the backs but customer service took care of the problem. I had the back within 3 days. The chairs are the right height, looks good, comfortable and the right price. Would have been a 5 star but had to wait for the backs to be delivered.
The replacement looks great and fits so well looks brand new!