- Dark brown colored rustproof aluminum frame, which is very strong and sturdy, built with 3“x3" triangular aluminum stand pole. All materials are built to last, never becoming rusty or deformed.
- Hard metal top instead of normal fabric or polycarbonate material. 3 years warranty on the hardtop roof.
- Extremely durable PBV-coated polyester mosquito netting and removable steel railing on 4 sides. Double Track System allows you to add another layer of privacy sidewall (Sold separately).
- Galvanized steel roof strong enough to withhold any heavy snow.
Introduce the glamour and comfort of a resort experience into your everyday life. The Caesar Aluminum Gazebo elevates your backyard, or other outdoor space, adding an element of comfort and sophistication that’s certain to impress your guests. The classic design adapts well to many styles of patio furniture.
This item is built for stability, with permanent aluminum, light non-rusting material that ensures your investment lasts for a lifetime! The patio gazebo provides a shaded space for relaxing by the pool during hot summer days, as well as a haven for friends and family to gather for games and conversation. If you live in a part of the country that suffers from mosquitoes, the net sidewall ensures a bug-free and pleasant dining experience.
- Gazebo Legs Footprint: 108.66'' x 134.25''
- Gazebo Roof Cover Dimensions: 118.11'' x 143.70''
- Maximum Entry Height: 76.77''
- Maximum Outside height: 107.48''
- Gazebo total weight: 183.70 lbs
- Assembly required, approx. 5 hours with 2-3 people
- Snow Load Capacity: 600 Pounds
- Wind Rating: 35 Miles Per Hour
- Kozyard has no liability for incidents regarding potential high temperatures occurring beneath the gazebo. Due to the dark color of the item and high heat conductivity of aluminum, the gazebo may heat quickly under sunshine and reach a high temperature. This temperature depends directly on sunlight intensity.
- Kozyard does not have liability for any losses caused by a misunderstanding of the dimensions of the gazebo. The given dimension 10*12 of the gazebo describes the measurements from eave edge to eave edge and not from pole to pole. For more details regarding item dimensions, please check the specification sheet.
- Kozyard has no liability for damage caused by an overload of snow and wind on the gazebo. Please check the snow capability and wind rating specifications.
- Kozyard has no liability for losses caused by installation error. Please be certain that the four anchoring stands are sturdily anchored into the ground.
- Kozyard does not have liability for the impermeability of the item roof after installation. The waterproof performance of the roof system is closely related to installation.
Enable Buy With Amazon Prime :
We actually had a two man pro crew to assemble it.... it’s beautiful.... will be even better once all lights are on
I received the two boxes. I spent with my wife about 6-7 hours putting them together. The roof panel is complex and will take a decent amount of time to attach.
It looks flimsy at first, however, once you put them together, it looks strong. I am very happy about the product.
I only give a 4 star because it takes forever to assemble.Poor instructions.It looks nice in the end.
We just put our Caesar gazebo up last week. We screwed the gazebo into the deck using washers first and used screws about 1 3/4" long . . . 2 days later we had a bad storm come through with terrible winds (news had the wind at 71 mph) and the gazebo wobbled a little but held up great!!!!! The roof was REALLY a pain to put together . . 3 of us worked on the gazebo - 6 hours one day and 1 hour the next to finish it up. I won't lie - there was a point in there that we wondered if we were going to be able to finish the assembly- we found it best to line up the straight sections and then try to slide the angled sides in . .make sure to keep the screws in the tracks. I am soooo glad we did and now I love it . . I am praying this can withstand our NJ winters and winds for many years to come. FYI - if you think you might want to put the solid walls up then you MUST buy them so you can assemble the "hooks" into the grooves as you put it together . . you CAN NOT go back and put them in later. I think Kozyard is shooting themselves in the foot for not supplying the extra hooks with the original purchase just in case you enjoy your gazebo so much you want to put them up later. Once you assemble the gazebo it is too late to change your mind. ALSO, I wish I had put the 3 extra hooks into the grooves just in case one of the "required" ones snap off with usage. . you can not do that later either.
The tent is really nice! It is a good size and has all the amenities that we were looking for. The tent was shipped quickly and showed up in a neat box. The quality of the tent material seems to be good and the frame is sturdy. I love it!
Let customers speak for us
Chairs are light weight - but they feel durable - comfortable . We had no problem with set up.
These chairs were absolutely perfect for my wood deck. Best purchase I ever made.
These chairs are beautiful and very well made. We get compliments all of the time on these chairs.
These lounge chairs are perfect. I looked for months for something like this and Kozyard was by far the best price. Assembly was relatively easy. Wry sturdy and solid. The padding under the woven cover makes them so comfy. I was worried that the padding might take a while to dry after a rain shower, but they dry much more quickly than I expected.
Best Buy for the money. Solid construction. 2nd time I��ve ordered this pair as the others are at our vacation home. Just one warning...they are a bit short in size. If your 6��2��....look for bigger units. Otherwise...they are great.
I love this pergola. I was able to set it up myself... with a hand from my 10 year old at one point and it looks fabulous! And I could not beat the price!
This is a very nice looking gazebo with lots of space for my outdoor furniture. It arrived very quickly and it comes in two boxes. While it was somewhat difficult to assemble, it was very time consuming. I had about 10 hours into it including a second person for about half that time. I recommend that you really read the instructions all the way through before starting and to follow them to the letter.
I bought these chairs after the first set I purchased turned into rust buckets within a week. These come in a very flat box and are put together with the standard screws and Allen wrench (included). However a nice touch is that plastic caps are provided to cover the screw heads, making for a nice finish. Very light and easily moved. Great color and style. Table did NOT come with the chairs.
Great purchase! Super comfortable, love the terra cotta color. Easy to put together without help. Wish the cusion supports were steel and not leather, but that's my only issue with it!
I am actually surprised how cheap this is being sold for. It��s a good umbrella and works well. I live in a windy area and we used it two weekends so far. I put two 70 pound bags of tube sand in the base and it doesn��t move. We had a small hole in the umbrella and where the two poles screw together there was some play. I contacted them and they sent replacements. I am happy with the product. If it lasts one season it's paid for itself and I'll just buy the exact same thing again. It cost me an extra $15 for the tube sand plus what I paid for the umbrella.
I love this glider!! So comfy and I put it together all by myself, although it would be easier with 2 people!
So far I love it! I put it together by myself in under one hour. The outdoor fabric is just what I was looking for, no more worrying about staining or moss growth! Nice brown coloring and sturdy steal construction. Easily fits 2 adults (we're not slim people). Glides smoothly, very happy so far.
We ordered two of these gliders to go on either side of our rectangular firepit. One had a broken piece. I contacted the seller and he sent the replacement part quickly. We love our loveseat gliders and highly recommend them. They are very comfortable and look great.
It fits perfectly on my front porch, not too big. Leaves room for a side table on each side.
We got it a week back and it took less than 2 hours to assemble. You have to be patient and read the instructions carefully to avoid rework. The swing is quite low in height - not more than 5 feet so might be slightly uncomfortable for anyone over 6ft tall. Itll squeak if you swing too much. Its meant for light swinging only. Looks nice in the backyard.